The Body Love Mindset Mini Course
The Body Love Mindset is a mini course that is crafted to give you the tools to love your body so you can create the life that you want.
Are you unhappy with your body?
The problem is women don’t love their body. They struggle with being happy with the way they look, and lack powerful resources to help them get out of their head and feel comfortable in their own skin. What I do is help them love their body and give them the tools to create the life that they want.
The Body Love Mindset mini course is crafted to give you the tools to love your body so you can create the life that you want. Now, let me be clear, there’s no magic pill and there isn’t a magic formula. I want to simply introduce you to another way.
Mastering your mind is the greatest masterpiece.
Fun Things Included:
- Mind shifting exercises accompanying this mini video course.
- My new eJournal to guide you through the process with mindful quotes :).
- Breathing exercise to help shatter that inner chatter box so you can feel good about your body.
- Bonus guided meditation, The Body Love Meditation™.
- Your next step to help you continue your body love journey.
Implementation is key! Here's what you can expect after utilizing The Body Love Mindset mini course:
- Shatter that negative chatter box in your head, and change the beliefs you have towards your body.
- Learn the truth about meditation and how it can enhance body positivity.
- Gain confidence to create the life you want and do the things you love.
Be the change you want to see in your life. Are you ready? Get the mini course now!
Hicunni Chandler is a wife and homeschooling mom of two. For over a decade Hicunni has been helping people with food allergies, weight loss, body image, meal planning, and other eating challenges.
She is coined the name ‘google’ by her sister because she became the ‘go to’ for the latest food research and good eats.
Hicunni, a foodie at heart, and being on her own journey of self love and embracing her most authentic self, she began to encourage women to step out, look within, and discover what truly makes them happy. To create joy in their life.
As a Certified Mind Body Eating Coach, she helps women learn how to love their body so that they can have the tools to create the life that they want.
Hicunni believes that “only you can be the change that you want to see.”As she shares what she calls A Foodie Chronicle, her personal journey of self love and travel, you are invited to let go of what no longer serves you and chose to embrace who you are meant to be.
The Body Love Mindset is something that she lives by and it has helped her embrace who she is and loving more of her body.Grab your smoothie or cup of tea, and join the conversation.